BGS Modders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Thief 4 announced

OblivionModda
    OblivionModda
    Admin

Skill points : 964

Thief 4 announced Empty Thief 4 announced

Post by OblivionModda Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:02 am

Here is the Original Post (http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/05/12/059200)

"Eidos Montreal has confirmed recent speculation by announcing the development of a new Thief game. They've set up a website, but the project is still in its early stages, and details are scarce. In an interview with IncGamers, Eidos' Stéphane D'Astous said, "We're keeping our ear very close to the ground. As you may have noticed, we now have a forum up and running for Thief 4, and I said to my guys 'I really want to have a forum at the very early stages,' because I want people to have a medium with which they can express their wishes, their expectations, and what they would like and not like to happen with the next Thief. Obviously we've started work, but it's always very important for the developers to be close to the community. We're listening to these people because they are very hardcore fans, and we want to bring the Thief 4 franchise to a new level, so the challenges are huge!"

WOW Shocked Very Happy

Last edited by OblivionModda on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Salt
    Salt

Skill points : 54

Thief 4 announced Empty Re: Thief 4 announced

Post by Salt Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:27 am

Hey,
    I just want to say I played the original game Thief 1 and at the time I thought it was great because you have to think and solve puzzles its not just about killing things or time. I also thought the layout and graphics were good from the point of view that everything was unusual, the designs were great. I'm looking forward to Thief 4. geek

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 am