BGS Modders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Claymore of Befuddling & Staff of the Tempest

Monkeyuncle8
    Monkeyuncle8

Skill points : 729

Claymore of Befuddling & Staff of the Tempest Empty Claymore of Befuddling & Staff of the Tempest

Post by Monkeyuncle8 Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:33 am

I have created this two totaly unique weapons with new meshes particals and effects, but I don't know what to do with them

Claymore of Befuddling - A sword that when someone is his you hear 1 of 6 Bell sound, The target falls down, and your vison is blurred

Staff of the Tempest - A staff that when it hits a target the weather changes and the target is affected in different ways depending on the weather - Not a very good pic, it doesen't show the particls
    Penguinchao
    Penguinchao

Skill points : 77

Claymore of Befuddling & Staff of the Tempest Empty Re: Claymore of Befuddling & Staff of the Tempest

Post by Penguinchao Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:49 am

I like the tempest staff one, you could do so many things with the script for that Smile

p.s. doesnt the Staff of the Tempest remind you of Castform from Pokemon Emrald (im amazed that i remember that!! i havent played pokemon in sooooooooooooooooooo many years!) haha
    Monkeyuncle8
    Monkeyuncle8

Claymore of Befuddling & Staff of the Tempest Empty Re: Claymore of Befuddling & Staff of the Tempest

Post by Monkeyuncle8 Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:00 am

I have no idea what poke-mon you are talking about and I still need ideas of how the weather affects people
    Penguinchao
    Penguinchao

Skill points : 77

Post by Penguinchao Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:31 am

hmm...what are all the weather effects
    OblivionModda
    OblivionModda
    Admin

Skill points : 964

Post by OblivionModda Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:40 am

Very Happy great work....???ThunderStorm???
    Monkeyuncle8
    Monkeyuncle8

Post by Monkeyuncle8 Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:53 pm

well lets see with the triggerhitshader I can do earthquakes, rain, snow, clear, oblivion weather, and thunderstorm, I just can't think of the effects it would have
    OblivionModda
    OblivionModda
    Admin

Skill points : 964

Post by OblivionModda Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:17 am

yeah I guess. If you are not limited by scripting capabilities like I am then maybe you could have a loop script that would do shock damage in a 20ft radius or something Very Happy
    psman012
    psman012

Skill points : 504

Post by psman012 Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:26 pm

That sounds good!
    Monkeyuncle8
    Monkeyuncle8

Post by Monkeyuncle8 Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:37 pm

I might do that, but I want the effects to be special
    psman012
    psman012

Skill points : 504

Post by psman012 Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:39 pm

How about you make the lightning overhead, then it can come down and zap the person? Also, can you switch bodies in the scripts, because I was thinking if you could swap the bodies with a black and charred one when the lightning strikes them. Now THAT would be cool Smile
    Monkeyuncle8
    Monkeyuncle8

Post by Monkeyuncle8 Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:44 pm

unfortunitly I cant do lightning striking them, because that would require and animation, but it was a good idea

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:46 pm

It's a bit hard to do anything other than the standard effects without animations and all.

And I can't think of anything other than the standard script effects. Sad

I'll try thinking and see if I can't come up with anything special that's scriptable without too much fanciness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:48 pm