BGS Modders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Serious Discussion

Serious Discussion Empty Serious Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:58 am

We all know the BGS Modder attitude around here is some off-topic things are okay, it keeps the forums fun and that lets us keep enjoying it. But sometimes, it can become a problem, we tried to create an off-topic topic but it didn't help so I decided to make this topic. This topic is for the serious discussion of our main mods and any tiny mods. It is for questions, answers, highlights, anything to do with modding. But one new rule shall apply here: Don't Get Off Topic! You can get off-topic anywhere else in the forums but this place is sacred. If you do make an off-topic post, it will be deleted, if it is half and half, the off-topic half will be edited out. Please follow this one simple rule. Thank you for your time Very Happy .

Last edited by Stickmenfalling on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sitruk

Skill points : 168

Serious Discussion Empty Re: Serious Discussion

Post by Sitruk Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:02 am

I'm looking for people to record some footage for IOA, check out here for more info.
    Thanks,
    KS
    Monkeyuncle8
    Monkeyuncle8

Skill points : 729

Post by Monkeyuncle8 Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:46 pm

I still need to do the interiors of kvatch I am doing the chapel fist so it will be easiest

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:58 am