BGS Modders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Anyone Want to give contructive critism?

2cool4cereal2
    2cool4cereal2
    Admin

Skill points : 229
    Location : I am, where you are and where you are not. Scared Yet?

Anyone Want to give contructive critism? Empty Anyone Want to give contructive critism?

Post by 2cool4cereal2 Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:30 am

I have uploaded 2 mods, and I would like people to give me advice on how to better them. I know one is REALLY bad, but it cannot be edited further due to a damaged file or something, but the mod itself works. Anvil Shack works fine and CAN be edited.

Here's a link to the Anvil Shack mod.

And here's a link to the un-editable mod.
    psman012
    psman012

Skill points : 504

Anyone Want to give contructive critism? Empty Re: Anyone Want to give contructive critism?

Post by psman012 Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:39 am

I would try them, but...

I HAVE TO SEE PICTURES FIRST!!!!!

They do sound cool, though. If you put up pictures of them, I'll test them out...
    2cool4cereal2
    2cool4cereal2
    Admin

Anyone Want to give contructive critism? Empty Re: Anyone Want to give contructive critism?

Post by 2cool4cereal2 Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:57 am

Yeah, sorry, I'm working on that, but you dont have to yell, I mean, I don't have very good hearing, but that still hurt my ears.... lol!
    psman012
    psman012

Skill points : 504

Post by psman012 Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 am

Okay, I won't Very Happy
    Monkeyuncle8
    Monkeyuncle8

Skill points : 729

Post by Monkeyuncle8 Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 pm

all that I can say was the house was strange just ask yourself why would a portal to the MAGES GUILD be in a house owned by the THIEVES GUILD, unless you make up a story that is how the thieves guild steal from the mages guild, but then there still is the problem with the small portals ( I mean I think the mages guild would have noticed one of those) and why was a portal lock if your gonna put a portal in the house you may want to use it I did like the fact that you put welkyed items in the cups and vase oh and this was bugging me too why did you do only one room? also what did you use to install it?

nice job though for only two weeks oh and if you want the mages portal in the middle of the room as a decoration instead of a door just put
    begin gamemode
    setdestroyed 1
    end
    as the script and you wont be able to activate it
    2cool4cereal2
    2cool4cereal2
    Admin

Post by 2cool4cereal2 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Lol, those are 2 VERY minor mods I made, COMPLETELY useless, I was just messing around I just wanted to see what people thought of my early work, I don't plan on editing them any further, just wanted to see what people think, oh, and the installer I had to use to upload to TESnexus, becuz my WinRar wouldn't compress my file, and I thought it would be fun for people to download an installer that took like no space on their computer just to install a TINY file. lol! But Here's a link to the installer website, you're all smart so if you do use it, I bet you can figure out how to use it, but if you need help PM me through the website.
    2cool4cereal2
    2cool4cereal2
    Admin

Post by 2cool4cereal2 Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:09 pm