BGS Modders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Project AMB - Mods Submitted To Me Are Appreciated :)

Project AMB - Mods Submitted To Me Are Appreciated :) Empty Project AMB - Mods Submitted To Me Are Appreciated :)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:04 am

Heya guys,

I haven't been active due to the fact that me and a nice number of developers are planning to create a cool Gaming/Entertainment Site which will have a layout similar to that of IGN. Lots of planning going on, however. It's going to be featuring a Mods Database as well. And I should be able to remain active for a time here before I get back to work.

But I thought I'd also try to ask you guys for a favor while I'm here. You see, I got only a small number of mods in my storage folders for when the site goes up. Increasing the numbers of files in that Mods Storage Folder are one of my top priorities.

So. It'd be very kind if you guys wouldn't mind giving me permissions to upload ANY mods you have. I will take any mods for any game into my database. The author(s) of the mod get full credits. And our project gets files for it's database.

If you guys have no problem giving me permissions to any of your mods, please tell me any specifics. Feel free to use this template if you need. B-)

Code:
    Mod Name:
    Game: (name of the game this mod is for here.)

Author(s):

Home Site/Thread: (Place the link to the mod's home site (if it has an entire site) or forum thread here.)

Description:

Screenshots
    (Screenshots go here below.)
    OblivionModda
    OblivionModda
    Admin

Skill points : 964

Project AMB - Mods Submitted To Me Are Appreciated :) Empty Re: Project AMB - Mods Submitted To Me Are Appreciated :)

Post by OblivionModda Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:42 am

I might have some Mods I can give
    Monkeyuncle8
    Monkeyuncle8

Skill points : 729

Project AMB - Mods Submitted To Me Are Appreciated :) Empty Re: Project AMB - Mods Submitted To Me Are Appreciated :)

Post by Monkeyuncle8 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:50 am

ah finally I have something to do with my claymore of befuddling

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:38 am

I'd be glad to accept any mods freely given. Smile

As I said, the authors get full credit, you may have your home website or forum thread listed, and you may request it to be taken down anytime you wish.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:04 pm