BGS Modders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

This might be a bit off-topic....

2cool4cereal2
    2cool4cereal2
    Admin

Skill points : 229
    Location : I am, where you are and where you are not. Scared Yet?

This might be a bit off-topic.... Empty This might be a bit off-topic....

Post by 2cool4cereal2 Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Hey, lately there has not been much forum activity. I was curious if anyone happens to still be working on any mods? I know people can get busy, but I was just curious. Anyways, I'm getting a new computer, and modding should be easy as pie once it's up and going. For all those people still working extra hard on those mods, good luck, I can't wait to see them. Very Happy
    Monkeyuncle8
    Monkeyuncle8

Skill points : 729

This might be a bit off-topic.... Empty Re: This might be a bit off-topic....

Post by Monkeyuncle8 Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:41 am

I have kinda gone away from GDH, because I haven't figured everything out yet, but I am working on Kvatch Reconstructed
    OblivionModda
    OblivionModda
    Admin

Skill points : 964

Post by OblivionModda Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:02 am

As much as I would like to see GDH I think that it is good for us to be working on something big that we can all be involved with. I would like to be modding, I hope to be modding soon but 1, I'm getting more hardware for my PC and am forced to use another 2, I'm learning C++ and it devours a lot of time. I'm thinking I will have more time now though Very Happy
    Sitruk

Skill points : 168

Post by Sitruk Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:30 am

After many months off, IOA will finally be coming back online soon. We had so many problems plus work and school have got in the way. I'll be updating soon. Sorry for inconvience to anybody.
    S.
    2cool4cereal2
    2cool4cereal2
    Admin

Skill points : 229
    Location : I am, where you are and where you are not. Scared Yet?

Post by 2cool4cereal2 Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:29 am

Well, I'm glad people are finally a bit again. I hope you guys don't give up, and I hope the mods turn out great. I get on this website everyday to check up on everything, so if anyone needs any mod help for even the slightest reason, please feel free to send me a message or post it here, and I'll see it. Very Happy
    OblivionModda
    OblivionModda
    Admin

Skill points : 964

Post by OblivionModda Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Great to hear Sitruk, I hope we can all spare a bit more time now Smile

BTW Thanks 2cool Very Happy
    psman012
    psman012

Skill points : 504

Post by psman012 Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:14 am

Yeah, it seems that IOA is doing the best so far. I think we should all focus on that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content