BGS Modders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Personal Help

2cool4cereal2
    2cool4cereal2
    Admin

Skill points : 229
    Location : I am, where you are and where you are not. Scared Yet?

Personal Help Empty Personal Help

Post by 2cool4cereal2 Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:32 am

Hello everyone that decides to read this, if anyone... >.>

Well, I have taken up programming in C++ and Visual Basic. I have successfully created a program that I plan to release once I obtain the proper copyrights, and patents, and I need to design a logo. I am not any good with Adobe Photoshop, basically, I am asking for someone to make me a logo for my little 'company'. I will make sure the proper credits are given, and you can feel free to add your signature pr whatever else to the logo. My 'company' name is United Utilities. This name may change at any time, and I may have to ask for a new logo, but you know, whatever. Very Happy

I might even be offering a money reward. Smile
    Monkeyuncle8
    Monkeyuncle8

Skill points : 729

Personal Help Empty Re: Personal Help

Post by Monkeyuncle8 Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:23 am

well Oblionmodda is pretty good with photoshop and I know my way around blender so I may be able to help just tell me what you want. Oh and im making a program too its a game called spherequest
    2cool4cereal2
    2cool4cereal2
    Admin

Post by 2cool4cereal2 Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Ooooh! Cool. Looks like we all kinda stuck with programming, OM actually went into programming with C++, I went a step lower with Visual Basic, and whatever programming you're with, Idk. As for the Logo, I don't really have any specifics. Right now I'm really stuck on just programming the darn program itself. So, if you could just though something together in your spare time, I bet I'll take it. Very Happy If you're curious of what my program does, it backs up your files.
    OblivionModda
    OblivionModda
    Admin

Skill points : 964

Post by OblivionModda Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Oops sorry for the late reply. Yeah I can create a banner for you if you like. Oh and money sounds good yes Smile lol jk but remember you can pay me half of what you were planning on because American currency is 1.5 New Zealands Very Happy
    2cool4cereal2
    2cool4cereal2
    Admin

Post by 2cool4cereal2 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:01 am

Hmmm, maybe if you have some spare time if you could throw something together, it would be much appreciated. AS for paying, it couldn't be for a while, (I need to re-open my bank account.) and you'd have to name the price.

Please don't rush. As for now, I have quit programming just because it was really frustrating, but I will pick it up in a bit. (I figure I have all summer break to mess around with it.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:34 pm